KEMPA HOME Signature Mattress 25 Year Limited Warranty
The KEMPA HOME Signature Mattress is an American-made product that is constructed with the highest quality materials and workmanship. As the owner (“Owner,” you), your new KEMPA HOME Signature Mattress is covered by this industry-leading 25-year warranty (Warranty). If your mattress has a defect while covered under this Warranty, KEMPA HOME (“KEMPA HOME,” we, us) will repair or replace the mattress according to the terms of this Warranty.
KEMPA HOME Signature Mattresses are designed for use on a firm, solid-surface or adjustable bed base (or other similar mattress supports). This Warranty is contingent and normal use and handling of the mattress consistent with tests conducted on mattresses in use with acceptable mattress supports.
This limited Warranty provides you, as the original mattress purchaser, specific legal rights. You may have additional rights, depending on the state in which you live and where you purchased the mattress.
Please contact KEMPA HOME directly for all questions and issues related to this limited Warranty. Do not contact the retail store or dealer where you purchased your KEMPA HOME mattress. Any potential issues, questions, or requests directed to retail stores, dealers, or other parties are not covered by the limited Warranty. They are not authorized to take any action under this limited Warranty, and we are not responsible for any delays or related consequences due to communications directed to any party other than KEMPA HOME.
This Warranty is limited in scope and covers only the following defects:
- Any visible sagging and lasting indentation (body impression) greater than three inches in depth, which are not a result of a sag in the foundational mattress support (e.g., box springs, platform, etc.).
- Any material physical flaw in the mattress that manifests as a split or crack in the latex or memory foam material, provided that the physical flaw is only material if it exceeds 2 inches in length, negatively impacts proper use of the mattress, and is not caused by improper use or handling of the mattress.
- This limited Warranty covers only the mattress and does not cover any bedding or accessories. This limited Warranty does not cover any change in the “feel” of the mattress. Other than as stated above, this limited Warranty does not cover any change in the recovery or rebound characteristics of the material, neither of which affect the performance or pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress. This limited Warranty does not cover any changes in the cooling or other temperature properties of the mattress, which may decrease over time with use and exposure to the environment.
If the mattress is deemed defective by KEMPA HOME during the time you, as the original owner, continue to own the mattress, we will be responsible, in our sole discretion, for either repairing the mattress or providing a replacement mattress credit (Warranty Credit) to you equal to a prorated percentage of your original purchase price of the mattress (less any taxes, handling, transportation, or other fees) to be applied exclusively to the purchase of a new mattress from us, according to the following schedule:
During the first ten (10) years of original ownership by you, the Warranty Credit shall be 100%. During year 11 of original ownership by you, the Warranty Credit shall be 50% and decrease by 3% for each additional year through year 25.
This limited Warranty is personal to you as the original owner and cannot be transferred to any other person. You will be responsible for all costs associated with handling and transportation related to the original mattress and any replacement mattress.
In order for this limited Warranty to be valid, you must:
- Purchase the mattress from an authorized dealer.
- Register your product with KEMPA HOME at kempahome.com (or another location specified by us) within 30 calendar days after your original date of purchase.
- Be the original consumer or purchaser. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer possession of the mattress.
- Provide proof of original purchase via copy of original store receipt reflecting proof of purchase date, place of purchase, and purchase price.
This limited Warranty will be void and shall not apply to products that have been intentionally or negligently burned, cut, torn, stained, exposed to sunlight, exposed to harsh chemicals or elements, exposed to insects or animals, or otherwise physically damaged or soiled (including by bodily fluid). This limited Warranty will be void and shall not apply if an appropriate mattress support has not been used to support the mattress or the cumulative body weight of any users exceeds the mattress specifications.
ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ANY COSTS, FEES, DAMAGES, OR OTHER AMOUNTS, OTHER THAN AS SPECIFIED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MATTRESS.
Please Read The Following Important Information
Certain material in your new KEMPA HOME mattress is temperature sensitive material; therefore the ambient room temperature may affect the mattress feel. Very warm or humid weather may make the mattress feel extra soft, while very cold weather may render the mattress somewhat firmer. A bedroom temperature between 65° – 75° Fahrenheit will generate the proper feel. Your mattress is new and it may take some time for you to get comfortable with its new feel. After a reasonable amount of “break-in” time, if you are still not as comfortable as you would like, try adding or removing a conventional mattress pad as this may alter the feel slightly and give you just the comfort level you are looking for.
Certain material in your new KEMPA HOME mattress may, through the manufacturing process, have a minor odor when the mattress is first opened. This odor is harmless and will dissipate after a few days upon removal from the packaging.
Your mattress may ship in a compressed package. Depending on external factors such as temperature it may take up to 24 hours for your mattress to fully expand.
KEMPA HOME Risk Free 100 Night Trial
The KEMPA HOME Risk Free 100 Night Trial is designed to give you the time, comfort, ease and privacy to sleep on your new mattress and discover all of the amazing features and benefits that inspired you to purchase it.
We offer a Risk Free 100 Night Trial because we want you to have the time to try your new mattress and make sure it meets all your needs. We encourage you to take your time to experience the KEMPA HOME Mattress. Your body needs time to get used to a new mattress, so the first night or two may not be your best night’s sleep. After all, you have been sleeping on that old mattress for quite a while. So give KEMPA HOME the chance to amaze you – no one is pressuring you to decide overnight. We require that you take 90 nights to make your decision. If you are not satisfied with the mattress after 90 nights you will have between night 90 and 100 to contact us and request a return.
All shipping and handling charges will be the responsibility of the original purchaser.